What are Cookies?
Types of cookies
Cookies can be sorted according to the following criteria:
According to who installs the cookie, cookies may be:
- Own cookies: Those which are sent to the user's computer from a machine or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Those which are sent to the user's computer either from a machine or domain managed by us or a third-party; however, the information collected is managed by a third party other than the owner of the site,
According to their period of storage, cookies may be:
- Session cookies: Those which last for the amount of time in which the user is browsing the Website, and are deleted when browsing has finished.
- Persistent cookies: These remain stored on the user's computer for a longer time, allowing for the control of chosen preferences without having to repeat certain criteria upon each visit to the website.
According to their purpose, cookies may be:
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those considered essential and strictly necessary for the correct operation of the website and the use of the different options and services which it offers. For example, those of session maintenance, those that allow for the use of security elements or content sharing with social networks, etc.
- Personalization cookies: These allow the user to choose or personalize characteristics of the website such as language, regional configuration, or browser type.
- Analytical cookies: These are used by Web portals to create browsing profiles and to know user's preferences, with the purpose of improving the offering of products and services. They make it possible to control the geographical areas that a user is most interested in, the most popular information on the website, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They enable the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example, access frequency, edited content, etc. Advertising cookies, by managing advertising, enable the storage of behavioral information by observing habits, studying accesses, and creating a user preference profile, in order to offer advertising related to the user's profile interests.
Cookies used on our Website
atlantialoe.com uses the following types of cookies in our site:
They enable the user to browse the Web and use features such as the shopping cart.
These allow us to know the user's preferences: language, products visited...
We use Google Analytics and Smartlook cookies to quantify the number of users that visit our Website. These cookies allow the measurement and analysis of the way in which the users browse our website. This information allows PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. to continuously improve its services and the experience of the website's users. To obtain more information, please consult Google Analytics' privacy page: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage.
Advertising Cookies and Behavioral Advertising Cookies
These cookies are used to display ads relevant to users depending on their use of our website. In addition, they limit the number of times each user views an ad and help PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. measure the effectiveness of its advertising campaigns. By browsing the Website, the user accepts that we may install such cookies on their device and make inquiries when the user visits the PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. Website in the future.
Cookies installed on our Website:
|Name of the cookie||Purpose||Our own/third-parties'||Duration||When is it installed?|
|Session Cookie||Technical||Own||Session||When accessing the Website|
|_ga||GOOGLE Analytics Analytical Cookie used to distinguish users||Third-party||
|When accessing the Website|
|_gid||GOOGLE Analytics Analytical Cookie used to distinguish users||Third-party||
|When accessing the Website|
|_gat||GOOGLE Analytics Analytical Cookie used to limit the percentage of requests||Third-party||1 minute||When accessing the Website
This Website, like most websites, includes features provided by third-parties.
Our Website is a living website and may include new designs or services from third-parties. This may occasionally modify cookie settings, causing cookies that are not listed in detail in this policy to be made available.
The third-party cookies used on our website installed by third-party domains are as follows:
|Owner||Name||When is it installed?||Description||Duration||More information|
|zopim.com||__cfduid||When accessing the website and using the chat||Zopim Chat Tool Cookies||Variable duration, they range from session cookies to permanent cookies||Click here|
|doubleclick.net||IDE||The cookie is sent to the browser after any printing, clicking, or other web activities||Cookies used to target advertising based on content that is relevant to a user, improve campaign performance reports, and avoid displaying ads that the user has already seen.||From 72 hours to 623 days||Click here|
|When browsing the web and using the social plug-in||Social network plug-in that enables the user to share content on Facebook||Depends on the social network||Click here|
|When browsing the web and using the social plug-in||Social network plug-in that enables the user to share content on Twitter||Depends on the social network||Click here|
|YouTube||When browsing the web and using the social plug-in||Social network plug-in that enables the user to share videos||Depends on the social network||Click here
Our website does not control cookies used by third-parties. For more information about cookies on social networks or other outside websites, we advise you to review their own cookie policies.
Inform and obtain consent for installation
atlantialoe.com shall make every effort to establish appropriate mechanisms to obtain the consent of the User for the installation of cookies. When a user accesses our website, a pop-up message appears informing them of the existence of cookies and that if they continue to browse our website, they give their consent to the installation of cookies.
How can I prevent the installation of cookies?
The user can configure their browser to accept or not the cookies they receive or for the browser to warn them when a server wants to save a cookie. If some technical cookies are disabled, correct function of some of the website's features cannot be guaranteed.
The user may opt out of the storage of Google Analytics' analytics and advertising cookies by using the exclusion systems provided by Google Analytics
Here are some examples of how to disable cookies:
A) By configuring the browser itself:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-web
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
For further information, please visit the Spanish Data Protection Agency's website, which helps to configure privacy on social networks, browsers and mobile operating systems. More information.
B) By using third-party tools:
There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation, for example:
http://www.youronlinechoices.com/es/ Links to other websites
If you choose to leave our Website through links to other websites outside our company, we are not responsible for the privacy policies of such websites or the cookies they may store on your computer.
How do we collect and use IP addresses?
Web servers shall be able to automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by users.
An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it is connected to the Internet. This information allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to know if you have given your consent for the installation of cookies, make measurements strictly for statistical purposes that allow us to know the number of visits made to the Website, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
This policy is reviewed periodically to ensure that it is in effect and may therefore be amended. We recommend that you visit our website regularly to be informed of any updates.