This Legal Notice regulates the use and navigation of the website atlantialoe.com
Navigation of the website atlantialoe.com confers the condition of user of the former and implies complete and total acceptance of each and every one of the provisions of this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The user is obliged to make correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic usage, and this Legal Notice. The User shall be liable to PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. and to third-parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
2. Ownership of the website and identification of the Information Society Service Provider
In order to comply with the principle of General Information required by Article 10 of Law 34/2002, July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform our users that this website belongs to PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. with VAT identification number (CIF) B38662706, registered address at Calle Laura Gröte de la puerta, 16 - Nave 5 38110 El Mayorazgo - S/C de Tenerife, registered in the Mercantile Register of S/C de Tenerife, in Volume 2265, Folio 132, Page TF-27721, 1st Inscription.
3. General terms of access and use
The Website and its services are in principle freely accessible and free of charge. You must provide us with your shipping and/or billing information in order to make purchases on our Website. Only those over 14 years of age or under 14 years of age who provide documentation proving that they have the consent of their parents or guardians may provide data through our website.
PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. distinguishes between two types of users:
- Users who provide data in any of the available forms: The personal data that PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. includes in different sections depending on the service the users wish to access.
- Users who have not contacted PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. Data provided by cookies.
3.1. Rules and prohibitions of use for users of our services
The User expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services offered and not to use them for:
- Disseminating content which is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, which justifies terrorism or, is in general, against the law or public order.
- Introducing computer viruses into the network or carrying out actions that could alter, damage, interrupt, or generate errors or damage in the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. or third-parties; as well as hinder the access of other Users to the website and its services.
- Attempting to access restricted areas of PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L.'s computer systems or those of third-parties and/or extracting information.
- Violating intellectual property rights, as well as the confidentiality of PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. or third-party information.
- Impersonating another user, the public administration, or a third party.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or in any other way, publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the site's contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collecting data for advertising purposes and sending advertising of any kind or communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
3.2. Procedure in the event of unlawful activities
In the event that any user or third-party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included in or accessible through the Website, the user or the third-party must send a notification to PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. duly identifying themselves, specifying the alleged infractions, and expressly stating under their responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
3.3. Using the Blog
PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. is free to limit the publication of opinions, observations, and comments made by users. PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. may set as many filters as it deems necessary to prevent racist, xenophobic, discriminatory, pornographic, defamatory content and opinions to be expressed, or those which promote violence or whose content is clearly illegal or harmful, without prejudice to the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user. PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. shall carry out this control measure according to reasonableness criteria, as it is practically impossible to control at all times the comments made by users.
PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. expressly prohibits that users:
- Use the blog for surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unwanted messages, spamming, or any other repetitive or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading third-parties regarding the identity of the sender or the origin of the message.
- Defame, insult, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise infringe the privacy or image rights of any third-party.
- Post, distribute, or disseminate any inappropriate, defamatory, unlawful, obscene, indecent, racist, violence-inducing, or otherwise unlawful information or material.
The user authorizes PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. to make modifications or alterations to prohibited observations, opinions, or comments in order to adapt them to the website's editorial format requirements, without it being understood as any type of infringement whatsoever of any of the Copyright moral faculties that the users may have on said statements.
PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. shall not be held responsible for any conduct, information, statements, or opinions expressed by other users which may include threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, or illegal content concerning any third-party's or for any infringement of any third-party's rights, including intellectual property rights.
4. Intellectual property
All the contents of the Website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work owned by PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. None of the exploitation rights concerning these contents may be understood as being transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users accessing this Website may view the contents and, where appropriate, make authorized private copies, provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third-parties, nor installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they the object of any type of exploitation and only and exclusively while the service is in force between the user and PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L.
Likewise, all brands, trade names, or distinguishing signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L., and it may not be construed that the use of or access to the website confers any rights whatsoever on the User.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act not expressly authorized by PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. is prohibited. In the event of non-compliance, PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. shall take the appropriate legal measures.
5. Processing of user data
6. Disclaimer of liability
The information disseminated on this website is solely and exclusively for information purposes, and PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. reserves the right to eliminate or suspend its dissemination, in whole or in part, and to modify the structure and content of this website without prior notice, and may even limit or deny access to such information. PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. attempts to maintain the quality and updating of this information and to avoid and minimize possible errors, but PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. shall not be liable for any damages caused by decisions taken on the basis of the information disseminated, nor for any inaccuracies, omissions, or errors contained therein, nor for any problems arising from the use of this website or any other external connection; nor for any damages or losses to the user's software or hardware resulting from access to this website.
All notifications and communications between users and PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. shall be deemed effective for all purposes when made by post, e-mail, or telephone. Users should contact PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. by:
Sending by post to the following address: Calle Laura Gröte de la puerta, 16 - Nave 5 38110 El Mayorazgo - S/C de Tenerife.
Sending by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Modification of the Legal Notice and Terms
PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. reserves the right to amend this legal notice unilaterally and without prior notice in the terms and conditions as it deems appropriate, with the sole obligation of informing the user of the amendments made by atlantialoe.com or by email, and to not violate the rights related to the provision of services acquired by paid users.
9. Online conflict resolution platform
In compliance with the consumer information obligation set out in Article 14 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013 on Online Consumer Dispute Resolution, PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. informs that the European Commission has made available an online dispute resolution platform at the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=EN where you may file your complaints for out-of-court settlement, provided you live in the EU.
10. Applicable law and competent courts
Contracts for the purchase of Products through our Website and any disputes or claims arising from or relating to the subject matter or conclusion thereof (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by Spanish law.
Any dispute which arises or bears relation to the use of the website or with said products shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals of the province of S/C de Tenerife.
If you are contracting as a consumer, no provisions in this clause shall affect the rights that the current legislation recognizes as such, and you may choose to file a claim to exercise your rights in relation to these Terms before the Court or Tribunals corresponding to your domicile.