Productos Naturales de Canarias
Was founded in Tenerife in 2002 as the result of the alliance between an economist with extensive experience in multinationals and a couple of pharmacists - the owners of Laboratorios Kosei, the most important company on the Canary Islands devoted to the manufacture of cosmetics supplied with a dermatological prescription. This association has led to the emergence of Atlantia, the product range made from the best selection of organically farmed Aloe vera in the Canaries.
We’re focused on preparing Aloe vera juice, which is extracted directly from the plant’s leaves, guaranteeing its properties remain unaltered throughout the manufacturing process. Our key goal is to market a range of products with a high degree of pure Aloe vera, with the result being our Atlantia products whose main ingredient is Aloe vera juice.
Atlantia products are marketed by Productos Naturales de Canarias, our business aimed at selling products online and to large clients, mainly in the Canarian market.
Here at Productos Naturales de Canarias, we know that Aloe vera’s properties aren’t based on just one of the plant’s components, but rather on the combination of all its elements. For this reason, we control quality at each stage of the production process, which allows us to ensure that the Aloe vera juice obtained maintains all the benefits this plant has to offer.
As we’re a company from the Canary Islands, we’re fully aware of the importance of preserving the environment, which is why we support organic agricultural processes that respect the environment and plant cycles.
100% organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe vera): We believe that a good product starts with the raw material used to make it. Atlantia products are made using pure Aloe vera juice (not from concentrate) to ensure that Aloe’s properties are not altered during the manufacturing process, leading to a 100% pure end product.
Here at Productos Naturales de Canarias, we make our purposes and goals a reality through our commitment to implementing an Integrated Management System in accordance with international standards UNE-EN-ISO 9001:20015 and UNE-EN-ISO 14001:2015 for: “The preparation of Aloe vera juice and to market and sell cosmetic products”, the main premises of which are:
- Understand and meet the expectations of our customers and other stakeholders
- Provide our customers and other stakeholders with quality products that maintain the properties that have led to Aloe vera obtaining international recognition, thereby meeting needs in areas such as cosmetics.
- Offer an efficient service and be recognised for it.
- Prevent the deterioration of the environment by implementing actions to protect it and prevent pollution and the mass generation of waste in our activities, leading to continuous environmental improvement.
- Comply with all requirements set by customers, and other stakeholders, as well as understand and comply with all legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our activities and services.
- Raise awareness, motivate, inform and train all staff members at Productos Naturales de Canarias to encourage their involvement in achieving the organisation’s objectives, as well as to ensure an optimal work environment
- Guarantee the continual improvement of our Integrated Management System by providing all the resources necessary to do so.
Rollout of this Policy will take place through continual analysis of the risks and opportunities associated with the activities undertaken and knowledge of the external and internal context, as well as the suitability of the strategic plan and subsequent quality and environmental goals that ensure the efficacy and efficiency of all our activities, applying process management systems and establishing a control panel that helps to measure performance.
This Policy is periodically reviewed by Management, with its reference framework for the setting of objectives the Integrated Management System. It will be disclosed to stakeholders using the means available to us.
In Santa Cruz de Tenerife, on 31 March 2021.
Ángel Pérez Rodríguez Manager