BASIC DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
|Data controller||PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. More info.|
|Purpose||To deal with requests made through the website, to manage the sending of information, to manage online purchases, to register users, to send newsletters to subscribers, to publish and control comments on our blog. More info.|
|Legitimisation||Consent of the interested party and execution of a pre-contract / contract. More info.|
|Recipients||No data shall be passed on to third parties unless required by law or if necessary to deal with a request. More info.|
|Rights||You may exercise your rights to access, rectify, delete and oppose, limit processing, data portability and not be subject to automated individualised decisions. More info.|
|Additional information||Additional information about data protection can be found on our website. More info.|
1. WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
The data controller is PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L.:
|Identity||PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. - B38662706|
|Address||Calle Laura Gröte De La Puerta, 16 Nave 5, 38110 - El Mayorazgo (Santa Cruz De Tenerife)|
PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. informs the user that the data provided by browsing our website, through the contact form or by sending emails will be processed by PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. and will be included in the register of processing activities managed by PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L., in accordance with GDPR regulations.
2. WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA USED FOR?
- Send them information and provide them with the service they have requested through the different forms available on our website.
- Provide them with information regarding the offers, products and services they have requested.
- Occasionally, PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. may use their personal data to send them notifications via email. These notifications will be sent to inform them of any changes to our services or products, or to our policies or legal conditions.
- Process online purchases through our platform.
- Manage comments on our blog.
- Send newsletters to subscribers with offers, activities and promotions from PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. and the sector which may be of interest to them.
- Send commercial communications about offers, activities and promotions from PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. and the sector which may be of interest to them, either by conventional or electronic means, when they mark the tick-box stating they want to receive information.
Google, including all its tools, complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, in accordance with the legislation established by the United States Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and storage of personal information from member states of the European Union.
www.atlantialoe.com will make every effort to establish appropriate mechanisms to obtain the user’s consent for the installation of cookies that require it. When a user accesses our website, a pop-up appears informing them of the presence of cookies and that if they continue browsing our website, they consent to their installation. Accepting the installation of cookies implies the acceptance of the IP address, together with the acceptance date, being stored on the registers of www.atlantialoe.com for one year in order to prove this consent. For further information, please read our “Cookies Policy”.
3. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR PROCESSING USER DATA?
The legitimacy of PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. processing user data is based on the following:
- The execution of a pre-contract/contract to send users information and provide them with the requested services, to manage their online purchases and to register them as a user, otherwise it is not possible to do so.
- The user’s consent to us sending the newsletter and commercial communications about offers, activities and promotions from PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. and the sector which may be of interest to them, and for managing our blog. The user may revoke their consent at any time.
4. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP USER DATA?
The data for sending information or providing requested services through the various forms available on our website, for managing online purchases through our platform, and for registering users shall be kept for the period that the contractual relationship is valid, and once finished, for the statutory limitation period.
The data processed for sending the newsletter, sending commercial communications about offers, activities and promotions from PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. and the sector which may be of interest to them, and for managing comments on the blog shall be kept for as long as the user does not revoke their consent.
The IP address obtained through cookies will be kept for one year in order to prove the user’s consent.
With regards to the cookies storage period, please visit the “Cookies Policy” section on our website for further information.
5. WHAT KIND OF USER DATA DO WE PROCESS?
PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. processes the following data categories:
a) Data of users who complete any of the available forms: the personal data requested by PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. includes:
- Identification data: name and surname(s), phone number, postal address and email.
- Details about the user’s request.
b) Data of users who subscribe to the newsletter / want to receive information, marketing communications etc.
- Identification data: name and surname(s), email address.
c) Data of users who register on our platform:
- Identification data: name and surname(s), postal address, email, telephone number, billing address.
d) Data of users making a purchase:
- Identification data: title, name, surname(s), postal address, email, telephone number, billing address.
- Transaction data: products purchased and payment method.
e) Data of users browsing our website: data provided by cookies and Google Analytics.
f) Data of users who comment on our blog.
Only users over 16 years old may provide data through our website. Younger users must get the consent of their parent or legal guardian.
The user guarantees the authenticity and accuracy of all data provided to PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. and declares that they are over 16 years old and will be solely responsible for providing any false or inaccurate declarations.
The personal data processed by PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. may be compulsory or voluntary.
Voluntary information is that which the user is not obliged to provide in order to contact us.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) or the word (required) on our forms are compulsory; failure to supply them will result in us being unable to provide the service or deal with their request.
In the event that the user provides us with third-party data, they declare that they have their consent and undertake to pass on the information provided in this clause, exempting PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. from any kind of obligation. Nevertheless, PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. may carry out checks to ensure the third party has been informed by adopting the due diligence measures set out in the data protection regulations.
6. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE USER DATA?
No data shall be passed on to third parties unless required by law or if necessary to deal with a request. In that case, they will be passed on to those who collaborate with PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L., including providers of goods and services (legal advice, tax advice, courier company, payment gateways, etc.)
7. WHAT RIGHTS DO USERS HAVE AND HOW CAN THEY EXERCISE THEM?
Users may exercise the following rights before PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L.:
a) Access their personal data.
b) Rectify them when inaccurate or incomplete.
c) Request the deletion or cancellation of their data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, among other reasons.
d) Oppose to them being processed.
e) Request to restrict the processing of their data when any of the conditions set out in the regulations are met.
f) Request the portability of their data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
g) Prevent being subject to automated decisions.
h) Revoke their consent.
In order to exercise their rights, the user must send a written request indicating which right(s) they wish to exercise, accompanied by a document proving their identity, plus a postal address or email for notification purposes. This request may be made either by post to: PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. Calle Laura Gröte De La Puerta, 16 Nave 5, 38110 - El Mayorazgo (Santa Cruz De Tenerife), or to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. must reply to the request to exercise rights within one month of receiving the request. This period may be extended by another two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. We will inform the user of any extensions within one month of receiving the request, indicating the reasons for the delay.
Likewise, interested parties have the right to complain to the relevant Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency) if they believe that PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. has infringed the rights granted to them by the data protection regulations at www.aepd.es.
8. IS USER DATA SAFE?
PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. has a contract with the hosting company Intelequia to host its website. It is a European company and has the latest security measure systems.
PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. guarantees the appropriate measures are adopted to ensure the confidential processing of user data, taking into account their confidential nature.
PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. undertakes to keep this data secret, handling it with the utmost confidentiality, and declares that it has implemented the security policies in its information system which correspond to the type of data handled, in accordance with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27th April 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of their personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR).
All data provided through our platform is done via a secure protocol. Our website has an SSL certificate, allowing an encrypted connection to be established when a user visits our website and exchanges information with us.
9. DO USERS NEED AN ACCOUNT AND/OR PASSWORD?
Users may register on our website, but to do so, creating an account is essential. It is the user’s responsibility to keep the account information confidential, including the password, as well as each and every one of the activities carried out.
The user is also obliged to immediately inform PRODUCTOS NATURALES DE CANARIAS, S.L. of any illegal use of their account or password, or of any problems relating to its security, by sending an email to email@example.com.
10. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES