Muscle gel with cold and heat effect, highly refreshing, tonic and restorative.
Indicated for muscle recovery after strain in sport, work or injuries. Reduces fatigue and muscle tension, and exerts an analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect.
Contains aloe vera, arnica and harpagophyte. Provides minerals, amino acids and vitamins with moisturizing and regenerating action.
Ideal for feet, joints and tired legs. Provides freshness and relief.
+34 922 979 370
Europe from 49€
- Canarian Aloe vera: 100% eco cultivated with no added water.
- Provides minerals, amino acids, vitamins (A,B,C);it moisturises and regenerates skin.
- Arnica: Treatment of bruises, muscle aches. Analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Devil´s Claw: Potent anti-inflammatory and analgesic action.
- Camphor: Rubefacient action, antiseptic and slightly analgesic.
- Menthol: Analgesic and anesthetic properties. Cold effect.
- Capsicum extract: Stimulant, rubefacient. Hot effect.
- Regenerating and analgesic properties
Aloe Vera is an effective antioxidant that helps regenarte tissue.
HOW TO USE:
Apply with a light massage at least twice a day on the affected area. Avoid contact with the eyes, wounds, and irritated skin. Keep away from children.
- Recommended for
and much more
and much more
Why we are unconditionally in love with Aloe Vera?
Our grandparents already told us: Aloe Vera can be used for everything! Since a long time ago, Aloe leaves have been the perfect ally for the big amount of benefits they offer to the skin. That’s why, nowadays, it’s not strange that this plant is the main ingredient in most natural[...]
Discover the types of people that the confinement has bring out
It has been a few weeks since the confinement was announced, and our habits and pastimes has become more creative. It’s already been many days at home and a lot of Netflix binge. It isn’t strange, then, that some new behaviours have appeared, and we can easily divide them in the following[...]
Care for yourself at home with Aloe
The coronavirus crisis has completely changed our lives. Routines have gone out the window. Why not make the most of confinement and dedicate some time to yourself? Care for yourself at home with Aloe. Experts advise that sticking to a routine or creating new ones helps you cope with[...]