Muscle gel with cold and heat effect, highly refreshing, tonic and restorative.
Indicated for muscle recovery after strain in sport, work or injuries. Reduces fatigue and muscle tension, and exerts an analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect.
Contains aloe vera, arnica and harpagophyte. Provides minerals, amino acids and vitamins with moisturizing and regenerating action.
Ideal for feet, joints and tired legs. Provides freshness and relief.
+34 922 979 370
Europe from 49€
- Canarian Aloe vera: 100% eco cultivated with no added water.
- Provides minerals, amino acids, vitamins (A,B,C);it moisturises and regenerates skin.
- Arnica: Treatment of bruises, muscle aches. Analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Devil´s Claw: Potent anti-inflammatory and analgesic action.
- Camphor: Rubefacient action, antiseptic and slightly analgesic.
- Menthol: Analgesic and anesthetic properties. Cold effect.
- Capsicum extract: Stimulant, rubefacient. Hot effect.
- Regenerating and analgesic properties
Aloe Vera is an effective antioxidant that helps regenarte tissue.
HOW TO USE:
Apply with a light massage at least twice a day on the affected area. Avoid contact with the eyes, wounds, and irritated skin. Keep away from children.
- Recommended for
Reviews and raitings
Of others clients
and much more
and much more
Aloe vera: Why packaging is so important
Find out why packaging is so important in natural cosmetics: Products without preservatives or with a high natural content, like the Pure Aloe Vera Gel from ATLANTIA, need a special container packaging. And it is not just a whim. To avoid any kind of external contamination or the loss of the[...]
Aloe vera in your holiday suitcase
After spending the year waiting, it’s time for holiday. Whether you’re going for a few days or you’re one of the lucky ones and you’ve been able to get a month, in addition to the swimsuit and sunscreen don’t forget to put in your suitcase a pure Aloe Vera gel.[...]
Aloe protects from antibiotics´ secondary effects
After the accidental discovery of penicillin by Fleming, antibiotics have saved many lives. Its administration is essential to stop certain diseases caused by bacteria. It is the case of serious illnesses such as pneumonia and to halt the risk of infections that may occur in some people (for[...]