Muscle gel with cold and heat effect, highly refreshing, tonic and restorative.
Indicated for muscle recovery after strain in sport, work or injuries. Reduces fatigue and muscle tension, and exerts an analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect.
Contains aloe vera, arnica and harpagophyte. Provides minerals, amino acids and vitamins with moisturizing and regenerating action.
Ideal for feet, joints and tired legs. Provides freshness and relief.
+34 922 979 370
Europe from 49€
- Canarian Aloe vera: 100% eco cultivated with no added water.
- Provides minerals, amino acids, vitamins (A,B,C);it moisturises and regenerates skin.
- Arnica: Treatment of bruises, muscle aches. Analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Devil´s Claw: Potent anti-inflammatory and analgesic action.
- Camphor: Rubefacient action, antiseptic and slightly analgesic.
- Menthol: Analgesic and anesthetic properties. Cold effect.
- Capsicum extract: Stimulant, rubefacient. Hot effect.
- Regenerating and analgesic properties
Aloe Vera is an effective antioxidant that helps regenerage tissue.
HOW TO USE:
Apply with a light massage at least twice a day on the affected area. Avoid contact with the eyes, wounds, and irritated skin. Keep away from children.
- Recommended for
Kuido V. published the 12/02/2021 following an order made on 02/02/2021
stinking of camphor I don't like
and much more
and much more
Fewer wrinkles with Aloe vera
Aloe vera is an effective solution to curb wrinkles naturally. Its hydrating and repairing action are two indispensable qualities in the battle against ageing. And also its ability to allow the skin to regenerate and heal better, because this helps to improve marks on the dermis. In any[...]
Energy, vitality and happiness with aloe vera
In spring, everything blooms, and with it our happiness. This season favors the release of dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin … which are best known as the hormones of happiness! In addition, we feel much more pleasure and a sense of relaxation for longer. But, did you know that the[...]
Spring with Alore Vera
With the arrival of the Spring, in the same way we make a change of wardrobe , our skin also needs to adjust to the new season. Days are longer, temperature increase, humidity is higher and we are more exposed to the sun. The weather’s instability typical from Spring, a mixed of hot days and[...]