Muscle gel with cold and heat effect, highly refreshing, tonic and restorative.
Indicated for muscle recovery after strain in sport, work or injuries. Reduces fatigue and muscle tension, and exerts an analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect.
Contains aloe vera, arnica and harpagophyte. Provides minerals, amino acids and vitamins with moisturizing and regenerating action.
Ideal for feet, joints and tired legs. Provides freshness and relief.
+34 922 979 370
Europe from 49€
- Canarian Aloe vera: 100% eco cultivated with no added water.
- Provides minerals, amino acids, vitamins (A,B,C);it moisturises and regenerates skin.
- Arnica: Treatment of bruises, muscle aches. Analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Devil´s Claw: Potent anti-inflammatory and analgesic action.
- Camphor: Rubefacient action, antiseptic and slightly analgesic.
- Menthol: Analgesic and anesthetic properties. Cold effect.
- Capsicum extract: Stimulant, rubefacient. Hot effect.
- Regenerating and analgesic properties
Aloe Vera is an effective antioxidant that helps regenarte tissue.
HOW TO USE:
Apply with a light massage at least twice a day on the affected area. Avoid contact with the eyes, wounds, and irritated skin. Keep away from children.
- Recommended for
and much more
and much more
The steps to have a moisturized skin with Aloe Vera
Anticipate the cold 2020 is coming to an end, but, instead, our facial care should gain momentum in order to face the coldest seasons. Now, more than ever, we can’t let our guards down or be overconfident thinking that our skin can endure anything, because it’s not like that. We have all[...]
Aloe for atopic dermatitis
Pure Aloe vera, such as Atlantia Aloe, is highly regenerating and soothing, as well as having antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Therefore, using Aloe for atopic skin is a very effective solution. Dry, itchy skin; the appearance of eczema, with redness and flaking…[...]
Cosmetics for men with Aloe vera
Everyday there are more men that include the use of creams in their daily beauty care routine, they worry about the aspect of their skin and they invest in its care. We’ve finally eradicated the big myth saying that “man don’t use creams”, but there is still a lot to do and to learn. We[...]