REGILUB, vaginal cream gel
Relieves vaginal dryness
ORGANICALLY GROWN ALOE VERA
• Cream gel for internal and external application that hydrates and cares for the vaginal mucosa.
• Reduces itching and burning sensation.
• Increases the elasticity of the vaginal mucosa.
• Muco-adhesive formula that creates a protective film.
• Physiologically compatible pH with that of the intimate area.
Vaginal dryness occurs for various causes:
hormonal treatments, hormonal changes produced by menstruation or menopause, changes in the diet or cancer treatments. When the vagina loses its natural lubrication, itching and inflammation can occur in the intimate area, which also interferes during intercourse.
With 100% pure Rosehip oil (Rosa rubiginosa) of high regenerative capacity, it helps to improve the tone and texture of the skin and mucous membranes and organically grown Aloe Vera juice from the Canary Islands.
+34 922 979 370
Europe from 49€
REGILUB, vaginal cream gel
- Aloe Vera Juice: juice extracted from the hand-filleted leaves of Aloe Vera organically grown in the Canary Islands. It does not come from powder or concentrate, which guarantees that it is a product with all its properties. Thanks to ecological cultivation and the meticulous production process, the optimal conservation of all the active principles present inside the leaf is achieved. It provides polysaccharides (acemannan, galacturonic acid), sugars (glucose, mannose, galactose etc.), organic acids, enzymes, amino acids, B vitamins and minerals that give it moisturising and repairing properties.
- Rosehip Oil: it is extracted from the seeds of Rosa rubiginosa or Rosa moschata. It contains a high concentration of essential fatty acids (linoleic, linolenic and oleic acid) that have a high capacity to repair tissues. It has shown a powerful healing capacity in the treatment of post-operative scars and burns.
In a study carried out by the University of Peru, rosehip oil has been shown to contain amounts of trans-retinoic acid or tretinoin. It is known that the topical application of trans-retinoic acid produces modifications on the keratinization process. In this same study, its effect on surgical scars was assessed, observing a clear improvement in the condition of the skin which had acquired elasticity and the colour had substantially improved after 3 months of application.
Therefore, Atlantia Regilub Hydra favours the recovery of flexibility and elasticity of the vaginal mucosa.
Contraindications and incompatibilities:
The use of Atlantia Regilub Hydra is contraindicated in people with a history of known hypersensitivity to any of the components of the product.
How to use
Apply in intimate areas: vulva and vaginal area (external and internal) with your fingertips for continuous hydration. Apply 1 pump of the product 1-2 times a day.
- Recommended for
- Moisturize and repair
- 100% pure Aloe
Goran R. published the 13/09/2021 following an order made on 01/09/2021
juste commandé pas encore testé mais je suis en confiance ; la qualité votre aloe verra est excellente ; il n'y a donc aucune raison que ce produit ne me plaise pas
and much more
and much more
Aloe vera for men’s skin
Aloe vera is the essential ingredient for men’s skin, as not only are its properties perfect for the skin’s daily needs, it’s also super easy to use. Men’s skin is nothing like women’s skin: it’s 24% thicker and oilier since it has more sebaceous glands. It’s also firmer and suppler,[...]
Aloe vera products that help the lives of cancer patients
Numerous scientific studies carried out in leading hospitals in Spain guarantee that products with aloe vera from Atlantia clearly help to improve the lives of patients in cancer treatments. What are these products? What do they contribute? How are they used? Why are they so[...]
Aloe for sunspots
In the summer we spend more time outdoors. In terraces, pools, beaches or the country, we are more exposed to the sun than at other times of the year. This leads to an increase in cases of hyperpigmentation in this season. Aloe is a natural and effective solution for the problem of sunspots,[...]